Conferences organized or chaired by CBCB faculty
- Fall Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meetup (M3). Co-chaired by Mihai Pop and Todd Treangen. November 1-2, 2016. University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
- Dagstuhl Workshop on Next Generation Sequencing - Algorithms, and Software For Biomedical Applications. Co-chaired by Gene Myers (Max Planck Institute), Mihai Pop, Knut Reinert (Freie Universitaet Berlin), and Tandy Warnow (UIUC). August 28 - September 2nd, 2016 Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany.
- WABI 2015: 15th International Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics. Co-chaired by Mihai Pop and Helene Touzet (INRIA Lille). September 10-12, 2015. Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA
- RECOMB-Seq 2014: Fourth annual RECOMB satellite workshop on massively parallel sequencing. Co-chaired by Mihai Pop and Ali Bashir (Mount Siani School of Medicine). March 31st, April 1st 2014. Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA.
- OMICS DAY for high throughput biology research at UMD, chaired by Sridhar Hannenhalli. May 22, 2012 in Shady Grove, MD
- WABI 2009, the 9th Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics co-chaired in 2009 by Steven Salzberg and Tandy Warnow. Sept. 12-13, 2009, in Philadelphia, PA.
- The 17th Annual Conference on Microbial Genomics co-organized by Don Court (NIH), Adhya Sankar (NIH), and Steven Salzberg (CBCB). Oct 11-15, 2009 in Rocky Gap, MD,